Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My flower collections.

Flower is the best gift that nature has given to us.It is one of the most pure thing we have.It can produce a big smile .It is one of the best gift to express and share our emotions to our near and dear ones.When we feel gifting someone ,flower is the best option among all.Flower symbolize a new beginning as well as heart breaking departure.We all love to see our garden filled with different types of colorful flowers so I am .I love to collect pictures of flowers from my childhood.It doesnot take much effort to grow some beautiful flowers at your garden.So grow them and enjoy their serenity and divinity.I have added some flower photos which i took from my garden,road side parks and my college garden.Have a look on it.You can also use it as wallpapers in your pcs.
Please click on the photos for a large view.


















0 comments :

Post a Comment